Fresh, 300g (Not recommended for UPS)
Hotaruika (Firefly Squid) usually 2-3 inches long, is found in the deep sea of Japan and only comes up to the surface to spawn. It lights up the ocean during spring season.
It can be served in many fashions. Sushi chefs serve it as gunkan or nigiri and can also serve as an appetizer like sunomono or grilled.
Enjoy while it lasts since it has an abridged season!
Hotaruika and Broccoli "Ajillo" recipe:
Hotaruika's umami and saltiness blend so well with olive oil!
You can eat it with bread...! Or, if you have leftovers, you can use them as pasta sauce.
Simple and delicious, it goes well with sake, wine, and beer!
"Ajillo" (in Spanish) is a dish of ingredients stewed in garlic-flavored olive oil.
1. Chop the broccoli into bite-size pieces and boil.
2. Crush the garlic with the back of a knife and chop it in half.
3. Put olive oil and garlic in a pan and simmer over low heat (about 20 minutes)
4. Add Hotaruika and broccoli to the pot and simmer even more...
5. Place in a bowl, sprinkle with parsley and you're done!
Phone: +1 551-309-3584
© 2023 Yama Seafood. Powered By Freshline