500g, Cod Fish Milt
It is now Fresh Tara Shirako (Cod Fish Milt) Season! Tara Shirako is a delicacy in Japanese cuisine. It is usually served raw or lightly boiled topped with ponzu sauce and chopped garnish.
Tara Shirako Creamy Pasta Recipe
Ingredients (for 2 people)
1. Soak the Tara Shirako in 3% salt water for 30 minutes, wash well, and dip the Tara Shirako into near-boiling water.
2. Cut the Tara Shirako into bite-sized pieces.
3. Chop the Italian Parsley, Takanotume, and Scallions.
4. Remove the sprouts from the garlic, crush it with the belly of a knife, and mince it.
5. Boil water for pasta in a pan and add salt.
6. Put EV olive oil in a frying pan and fry garlic, scallions, and Takanotume in that order over medium heat.
7. When the garlic becomes dark brown, add the Tara Shirako and sauté for an additional minute, then reduce the heat.
8. Add the spaghetti to 3. Boil for 1 minute less than indicated on the package.
9. Add 90ml of the water from the pasta to the frying pan and let it come to a boil.
10. Drain the spaghetti and add it to step 4, then add EV olive oil and mix to emulsify.
11, Arrange in a bowl, season with salt, and add Italian parsley to complete.
Phone: +1 551-309-3584
© 2023 Yama Seafood. Powered By Freshline