Easy-to-make Japanese Onion Sauce ♪
A Tasty, Light Accompaniment to Marbled Beef. Try it!!
1. Bring beef to room temperature. Then, sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
2. Grate the onion. (this is the key :)
3. Heat salad oil in a frying pan, add beef and fry over high heat. When it is browned, flip it over and remove it to your liking.
4. Remove excess fat from the frying pan where the beef was baked. Add the onion and ☆ ingredients, bring to a boil, and reduce to about 1/2 the amount.
5. Place the beef on a plate and pour the sauce over it.
Phone: +1 551-309-3584
© 2023 Yama Seafood. Powered By Freshline